1 What are Cookies
Cookies are small files that store information like images and pixels from the browser you are storing on your device. Cookies store the online activities of the user and can be used for statistics. Within these Cookies there are first party Cookies (sent to our site) and third party Cookies (sent to services our site uses) that store information.
The user can edit the Cookie settings used on this site at any time. For example, you can make settings to refuse a particular type of cookie.
Cookie management can generally be accessed through your browser settings.Information for accessing the settings in your browser can be found at the bottom of this policy.
- (1) Understand use conditions of the site, improvement of our services
The site usage information collected through Cookies may be analyzed and used to improve our website and the services we provide to the customers. For these purposes, our site mainly uses the following tools.
- ■Google Analytics
- Publisher：Google Inc.
Information relating to Google Analytics can be found at the following site as well:
Furthermore, Cookies are used in the following applications to improve the services provided.
- (2) Improvements to convenience for users
3 Managing and deleting Cookies
- ＜Personal Information Consultation Center＞
- Organising Committee of the World Masters Games 2021 Kansai
Personal Information Supervisor
- Address：Nakanoshima Center Building 23F, 6-2-27 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka