DAIWA HOUSE INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
WELCIA YAKKYOKU CO.,LTD.
West Japan Railway Company
Keihan Holdings Co.,Ltd.
Kintetsu Group Holdings Co.,Ltd.
Kobe Steel, Ltd.
MUFG Bank, Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Nankai Electric Railway Co.,Ltd.
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE WEST CORPORATION
Osaka Gas Co., Ltd.
SUNTORY HOLDINGS LIMITED.
MAINICHI BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC.
Asahi Television Broadcasting Corporation
Television Osaka, Inc.
Kansai Telecasting Corporation
YOMIURI TELECASTING CORPORATION
THE KOBE SHIMBUN
The Asahi Shimbun Company
Yahoo Japan Corporation
The World Masters Games 2021 Kansai cordially invites generous sponsors to get involved in the event and help us:
I. Secure and maximize the operating funds for the WMG 2021 Kansai;
II. Strengthen the brand image of the WMG 2021 Kansai;
III. Create a sustainable momentum toward the WMG 2021 Kansai; and
IV. Contribute to promoting people’s health, revitalizing interaction-oriented communities and invigorating the sport and health industries, with a focus on lifelong sports
We have prepared three different categories of sponsorship: major partner, partner, and supporter. Starting in January 2018, those under these categories can conduct sponsorship activities upon the execution of an agreement through December 31, 2021.
Please note, however, that the rights to be granted for sponsorship activities will vary depending on the category.
【Major benefits of sponsorship】
- ① The right to use the name of the WMG 2021 Kansai
- ② The right to use the logo of the WMG 2021 Kansai
- ③ The right to use the mascot/pictogram of the WMG 2021 Kansai
- ④ The merchandising right with the use of Items 1,2 and 3 (within the corresponding sponsorship category)
- ⑤ Placement of sponsor’s logo on the official website of the WMG 2021 Kansai
- ⑥ Exposure of sponsor’s logo on press conference boards
- ⑦ Placement of sponsor’s logo on publicity materials
- ⑧ Placement of sponsor’s logo on signboards at the major venues
- ⑨ Guaranteed entry into the competition
- ⑩ The right to set up a booth
- ⑪ Placement of advertisements in the program
- ⑫ The right to attend the ceremonies
- ⑬ Exposure at and participation in relevant events
- ⑭ The advertising media of the WMG 2021 Kansai (to be developed)
- ⑮ The negotiating right for the supply of products and/or services
- ⑯ Others